Monday, July 12, 2010

A new outlook on life

I appreciate (maybe a little too much) dessert and chocolate in particular.  After Liam was born, I went to the Dr. to have a physical.  My appreciation of all things sweet or fried showed up on my cholesterol results.  I think I needed this wake up call to really whip myself into what was important.  I want to be able to be here when my kids have kids.  I do NOT want my kids to have health problems because Mommy never taught them the right way to eat.  So I am now focused on getting my life in check not only for me but for my family.  This is a lifestyle change for us.  We are also changing what we put into our bodies.  No chemicals for us! The purer the better! I want to have a positive impact on my kids and that starts with Mommy and Daddy taking care of themselves.  So here it goes! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment